Quick + Easy Green Curry Recipe
Need some dinner inspo for tonight?
This is the quickest, easiest, tastiest homemade dinner! Thai Green Curry with ALL the green veggies!
- 1 x Tbsp olive oil
- 1 x Blue Elephant Green Curry Paste (available at Woolworths and sugar free!)
- 1 x Can Coconut milk (I’ve used the normal and light versions, both work well)
- 1 x Chopped onion
- 1 x Pack of Woolworths Chopped green veggies (you can also make your own mix of baby marrow, green beans, broccoli, asparagus – or whatever suits your dietary preference)
- 1 x Tbsp coconut sugar (or xylitol for sugar free)
- 1 x Tbsp soy sauce or gluten free tamari (can also use Fish sauce, but I find it’s not something most people keep in their fridge)
- Heat olive oil in pan/skillet. Add green curry paste and about 100ml coconut milk. Stir until dissolved.
- Add rest of coconut milk, coconut sugar and soy/tamari and stir.
- Add chopped onion and chopped veggies. Cover and let simmer until veg is soft.
- Depending on how much veggies I use, I also add water to the coconut milk to make it more saucy.
- Serve with Jasmine rice, Cauliflower rice or whatever suits your dietary needs.